Click here to view the exhibition panels from the event.
We are holding exhibitions for people to find out more about the Health, Education and Technology (HEAT) Project Salisbury.
We are in the early stages of the project – we want to understand the priorities for the community and gather feedback.
The exhibitions will allow visitors to find out more about the plans. It will include the chance to:
- View the outline plans
- Find out more about the background, aims and vision for the project
- Ask questions and get answers from the project team
- Give feedback
Public exhibition 1
- Date and time: Thursday 14th March, 14:00-18:30
- Location: Britford Memorial & Community Hall, 2 High Rd, Britford, Salisbury, SP5 4DS
Public exhibition 2
- Date and time: Saturday 16th March, 10:00-14:00
- Location: Red Lion Hotel, Milford St, Salisbury, SP1 2AN
Further exhibitions will be held in early 2020 as the project develops.
HEAT Project Salisbury is a working title for the project and we are seeking views from the public for the official project name – find out how you can help choose the project name.